PDF deleteing

cthulhucometh

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
At my job, our company is very rule happy and our rule book is absolutely huge, they have a rule for everything. So one reason I bought a tablet was so I could keep my rule book on it and cut 5 lbs off of what I actually have to carry while at work. There was just an update and I can't figure out how to delete the old one off. Does anybody know if you can delete it from the reader? And if not, is there another reader app that is good that I could save my pdf rule book on?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920

kashk5

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Just go to the folder where you have the PDF file saved (probably in your Downloads folder if you got it from a website or email) and delete it from there. You can either do it through Windows Explorer (aka My Computer) or you can download a File Manager app that gives you a Metro experience. I personally use "File Brick" though there are a ton of other options available.

The Reader app is very basic and only allows you to to read PDF files. It's not a file manager.

Dewg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
It's one of the strengths of the surface tablet. People are so used to the iPad where you are isolated from the file system, and apps have to file manage on their own. I love that I can organize my files how I want them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786