Eye strain

threezit

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone noticed extra eye strain when looking at the screen on your Surface RT? The difference between looking at the surface compared to an iPad is quite noticeable. Maybe I just use it way too much.

Last edited:

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
no. Your eyestrain is probably due to other activities away from the surface. Stop those activities and you won't go blind.

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
No doubt the retina display is awesome, but when I switch back and forth from my iPad to the Surface RT I'm not experiencing any eye strain. In fact, I really like the large tiles and the way Modern apps look, and I seem to be able to read the text better. I do wish however more developers would put font size adjustments in their apps. Or that there would be some kind of global font size setting.

johninsj

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone noticed extra eye strain when looking at the screen on your Surface RT? The difference between looking at the surface compared to an iPad is quite noticeable. Maybe I just use it way too much.

Yes, the difference between the iPad display and the surface is quite noticeable. The surface is noticeably better. Perhaps that's causing your eyestrain?

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I can Kindle and surf for hours with my RT, and don't notice any eyestrain. Being able to play my X-Box Pass music probably soothes all my tissues. The ipad is now a dedicated words with friends player. Truly, that dead-icon look was starting to strain a number of my sensibilities.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs