01-25-2013, 10:21 AM #1
- 67 Posts
Within the last couple of weeks my Surface has decided to stop waking up. I will close the touch cover before going to bed...sometimes it is on the charger, sometimes it's not. When I wake up, sometimes (more often than not), I'll hit the power button and it won't turn on. If I touch the capacitive button, I get vibration feedback. At this point I have to hold the power button down to hard power off and then turn on and all is good.
Anyone else experiencing this?
- 01-25-2013, 11:50 AM #2
Yeah im getting that as well - its started doing it since the last lot of patches - dont think its too much of an issue - although it did make me panic a bit the first time it did it. just hope the next lot of patches again
01-26-2013, 10:23 AM #5
- 335 Posts
You're just turning on and off, not "hard booting". I've had to Restart when apps such such as the Store or Music are not working. It always solves the problem, but those apps or the OS need improvement, at least to the point that closing and reopening the app is sufficient.X-Box Music Pass Rocks
Surface: there is no substitute
We are all just prisoners here, of our own device(s)
- By vingengo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2013, 07:34 PM
- By midtownpenguin in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2012, 10:06 AM
- By J4rrod in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 14Last Post: 05-12-2012, 12:27 PM
- By TheOnlyInvictus in forum Developers CornerReplies: 6Last Post: 04-02-2012, 03:55 PM
- By psychotron in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 09-20-2011, 04:40 PM