Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By berty6294

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    I've downloaded a few videos, 2 from 49ers.com and 1 from YouTube. When I try to play them, it opens in Xbox Video and fails miserably. The audio is fine, but video is very slow and far behind. When I use the "Play To" option and send it to my Samsung TV it plays just fine. It's also the same way when I stream the video from the website and play them in fullscreen. But they will stream okay in a small window. So the problem really is when its in fullscreen. What am I doing wrong?

If it applies to downloads and streams, you may have an originally bad or ruined device. But the small vs. full screen difference suggests a memory-load explanation, such as too many apps or too much background-running activity of one kind or another: have you tried closing other apps? I watched X-Box- and Amazon-purchased/dowloaded videos, and streamed Amazon movies and youtube videos, all in full screen without a problem. Good luck troubleshooting. Go 'niners.
    X-Box Music Pass Rocks
    Surface: there is no substitute
    We are all just prisoners here, of our own device(s)
    Thanked by:
    Ahhh I know what the problem is! Try a Ravens video, they tend to be better!
    Phones: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x, HTC Trophy
    PMP: Zune HD 32, Zune 80, Zune 4, Zune 30
    Tablet: Surface 2, Surface for Windows RT
    mattcald likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by berty6294 View Post
    Ahhh I know what the problem is! Try a Ravens video, they tend to be better!
    Never..more
    X-Box Music Pass Rocks
    Surface: there is no substitute
    We are all just prisoners here, of our own device(s)

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berty6294 View Post
    ahhh i know what the problem is! Try a ravens video, they tend to be better!
    ha!

Global Posts
    2,466 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RTGent View Post
    If it applies to downloads and streams, you may have an originally bad or ruined device. But the small vs. full screen difference suggests a memory-load explanation, such as too many apps or too much background-running activity of one kind or another: have you tried closing other apps? I watched X-Box- and Amazon-purchased/dowloaded videos, and streamed Amazon movies and youtube videos, all in full screen without a problem. Good luck troubleshooting. Go 'niners.
    Thanks for the idea. I restarted to make sure nothing was running in the background with the same results. I then found the "refresh your pc without affecting your files" under settings/general and a few minutes later, I was rockin the DJ Stever Porter Harbowl Remix in fullscreen! GO NINERS!!!