Video playback unwatchable in fullscreen

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I've downloaded a few videos, 2 from 49ers.com and 1 from YouTube. When I try to play them, it opens in Xbox Video and fails miserably. The audio is fine, but video is very slow and far behind. When I use the "Play To" option and send it to my Samsung TV it plays just fine. It's also the same way when I stream the video from the website and play them in fullscreen. But they will stream okay in a small window. So the problem really is when its in fullscreen. What am I doing wrong?

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
If it applies to downloads and streams, you may have an originally bad or ruined device. But the small vs. full screen difference suggests a memory-load explanation, such as too many apps or too much background-running activity of one kind or another: have you tried closing other apps? I watched X-Box- and Amazon-purchased/dowloaded videos, and streamed Amazon movies and youtube videos, all in full screen without a problem. Good luck troubleshooting. Go 'niners.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
If it applies to downloads and streams, you may have an originally bad or ruined device. But the small vs. full screen difference suggests a memory-load explanation, such as too many apps or too much background-running activity of one kind or another: have you tried closing other apps? I watched X-Box- and Amazon-purchased/dowloaded videos, and streamed Amazon movies and youtube videos, all in full screen without a problem. Good luck troubleshooting. Go 'niners.

Thanks for the idea. I restarted to make sure nothing was running in the background with the same results. I then found the "refresh your pc without affecting your files" under settings/general and a few minutes later, I was rockin the DJ Stever Porter Harbowl Remix in fullscreen! GO NINERS!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk