I've downloaded a few videos, 2 from 49ers.com and 1 from YouTube. When I try to play them, it opens in Xbox Video and fails miserably. The audio is fine, but video is very slow and far behind. When I use the "Play To" option and send it to my Samsung TV it plays just fine. It's also the same way when I stream the video from the website and play them in fullscreen. But they will stream okay in a small window. So the problem really is when its in fullscreen. What am I doing wrong?
    02-02-2013 05:18 AM
    If it applies to downloads and streams, you may have an originally bad or ruined device. But the small vs. full screen difference suggests a memory-load explanation, such as too many apps or too much background-running activity of one kind or another: have you tried closing other apps? I watched X-Box- and Amazon-purchased/dowloaded videos, and streamed Amazon movies and youtube videos, all in full screen without a problem. Good luck troubleshooting. Go 'niners.
    ninjaap likes this.
    02-02-2013 11:27 AM
    Ahhh I know what the problem is! Try a Ravens video, they tend to be better!
    mattcald likes this.
    02-02-2013 11:50 AM
    Ahhh I know what the problem is! Try a Ravens video, they tend to be better!
    Never..more
    02-02-2013 12:32 PM
    ahhh i know what the problem is! Try a ravens video, they tend to be better!
    ha!
    02-02-2013 01:22 PM
    If it applies to downloads and streams, you may have an originally bad or ruined device. But the small vs. full screen difference suggests a memory-load explanation, such as too many apps or too much background-running activity of one kind or another: have you tried closing other apps? I watched X-Box- and Amazon-purchased/dowloaded videos, and streamed Amazon movies and youtube videos, all in full screen without a problem. Good luck troubleshooting. Go 'niners.
    Thanks for the idea. I restarted to make sure nothing was running in the background with the same results. I then found the "refresh your pc without affecting your files" under settings/general and a few minutes later, I was rockin the DJ Stever Porter Harbowl Remix in fullscreen! GO NINERS!!!
    02-02-2013 01:28 PM