Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I picked up on a thread about changing the region on the surface to pick up apps from different areas of the world. I tried it just to download the full ESPN app as in the UK the only apps available are the inferior ESPN FC and ESPN Cricket. I like American sports and was worried that I would constantly have to switch regions to use the app but have found it works fine with the region set to UK once downloaded. I do find this really odd. What is the point of setting a regional app store but allowing apps to work across regions? What other good apps am I missing out on from the US or any other regional store that arent available in the UK store? What great apps are the US missing out on?

I know theres a few threads already for apps, but i would like to know if anyone has got any region specifc apps that people from other regions would find useful.

I am in Australia and would like to use the Hulu app. Does anyone use their RT with some type of proxy company to achieve this?