- 02-11-2013, 11:51 AM #1
Anyone try to stream via DLNA to PS3? I assume it wont work - I haven't even tried, and really don't know where I would begin. I know it works on the Xbox 360, now im really second guessing my decision between the 360 and PS3 a few years ago considering the smartglass app that I have no use for. Either way, my TV will need upgrading soon, I will just make sure to get one that is DLNA supported. Anyone try this?
- By SBewer in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 16Last Post: 08-25-2013, 07:37 PM
- By garak0410 in forum Windows 8Replies: 16Last Post: 02-28-2013, 06:52 PM
- By nasellok in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 21Last Post: 02-14-2013, 03:53 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-23-2012, 04:17 AM
- By ModeratorOMD in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2012, 10:50 AM