Surface IE10 Whitelist Cloud Tool v1.0 -Cloud based solution to enable IE10 flash player

com2soft

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
This tool allow you to download a maintained Whitelist for IE10 on Surface. We will continuously update the maintained whitelist with new websites so hopefully you need not manually maintain a Whitelist.

Usage:
[Selection]
1. Download the Whitelist from cloud.
2. Not available now.
3. Backup your current Whitelist to C:\users\%Username%\AppData\local\temp
4. Use the downloaded Whitelist to update your whitelist and delete browser history. New Whitelist will be effective immediately.

Download the tool: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ykensrjxsus8acn/RTWhitelistCloud-v1en.zip

Disclaimer: Use this tool on your own risk. You may examine the code before use. We are not responsible in case fault behaviour occurs.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Sweet! I will download this as soon as my RT is done updating. Is number 2 option for manually adding our own whitelist?

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
if this whitelist is not going through the site validation process that MS outlined on MSDN, you all need to make a disclaimer that said whitelist may impact system performance and/or battery life. There is a reason MS has the whitelist and that is to guard against sloppy flash sites.

com2soft

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
if this whitelist is not going through the site validation process that MS outlined on MSDN, you all need to make a disclaimer that said whitelist may impact system performance and/or battery life. There is a reason MS has the whitelist and that is to guard against sloppy flash sites.

Thanks! Please let me know if you find any website(s) which should not be whitelisted.

Dead5pur

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
How did you get the football streaming sights to work? That's the one thing I can't seem to do. I put the <domain>usagoals.com/<domain> in for example, but they still don't load the flash?? I've got it to work on other sights, but not any football streaming ones?

com2soft

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
How did you get the football streaming sights to work? That's the one thing I can't seem to do. I put the <domain>usagoals.com/<domain> in for example, but they still don't load the flash?? I've got it to work on other sights, but not any football streaming ones?

for forwarded streaming sites, most are. That is a bit tricky, open the site on your PC Firefox browser and when you see the flash playing , right click on the video bar and select "Setting" , in the middle of the dialog box, there is a little folder, click on it and you should see a website listed in blue. That is the source website to be added to Whitelist.

2.jpg

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Looks like it can run from my xd. cool!
Couple of questions:
if i choose download whitelist from the cloud, does it automatically overwrite the MS supplied whitelist?
Am i suppose to do all 4 steps or just choose a combination....please guide us a bit more for us six toe degenerates:confused:

com2soft

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
yes, you can run it on anywhere. even your PC will work. It use the path c:\user\public\downloads to store the whitelist file. that's all.

com2soft

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
no, select [1] only download. it does not update your whitelist.

select [4] will do the update and clear browser history so it will immediately effective even your have that website opened .

To manually restore to your original whitelist, select [3] to backup to local\temp folder and move it to c:\user\public\downloads , then select [4] to update using your backup.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos