Surface Performance Video

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Vid is about a month and a half old but I just came across it. It tests how the Surface handles a 1080p flash video, HD trailer, Windows Defender Scan and gaming all at the same time. I must say, I'm quite impressed. I didn't think the processor could keep pace. Still, I would like to see game developers really push the graphic capability of the hardware.

petersun21

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Never tested that way. My daughter used it to browse internet with "ms word" open and music player. She told me that it was slow. Also, I went to bestbuy yesterday. People either buy laptops or ipads. It is so sad to see two lonely surface rt sitting there without catching anyone's eyes.

rx74ray

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
very impressive, I usually render my movies to 720p for the surface since the screen is 720p anyway. I do however bump up the sound a few db while exporting so the soft speakers on surface actually perform louder!

shn'g

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
wow thanks for sharing! this is really nice to see!... I never have checked but has microsoft actually taken control of that 5th core yet or are they still working on it?

clbarker10

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Impressive! The fact that you can actually launch the software from the app is sweet. I would love to try this out (now I just have to win that RT contest...lol).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos