03-27-2013, 06:53 AM #1
- 10 Posts
does anyone experience problems with the touch cover?
I have similar problems like this: Microsoft Surface: Kündigt sich beim Touch Cover ein Covergate an? | v-i-t-t-i.de
(German Link, only relevant for the pictures!)
I folded the touchcover to the backside (like a newspaper) as advertised to work with the tablet with on screen board. It seems that the touchcover doesn't survive this type of usage.
Now my question: Shouldn't i be able to do this? Is this a hardware problem and i should get it returned? Or should I avoid folding it back?
Whats your experience?
03-27-2013, 08:02 AM #3
- 10 Posts
Ok. Thanks for your quick answer.
So I just have to decide, whether I contact Microsoft directly or the dealer I bought it from.
So far I think Microsoft is the better option, because I think all the touch covers from the dealer will be from earlier versions of the cover.
- By aubreyq in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 9Last Post: 10-31-2012, 02:08 PM
- By J4rrod in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 13Last Post: 10-27-2012, 03:07 AM
- By apoc527 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2012, 11:31 PM
- By jdevenberg in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 18Last Post: 10-21-2012, 07:51 AM
- By jdevenberg in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 8Last Post: 10-18-2012, 07:39 PM