Patch Tuesday - June 2013

nasellok

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
hopefully this fixes my crashing that has been happening since the may update - I press the windows soft key, and it beeps, and does nothing, or in IE, the page crashes, and only thing that I can do is restart the surface.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Good lord, it took 4 reboots to get my RT updated last night.

FWIW, I go through the control panel, Windows Update. I'm an old school kind of guy.

KC87

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if my SD card losing connection recently was due to an update. Maybe this will fix it. Or it's just a hardware issue, and I'm too optimistic

lol

camptime

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Updated my wife's RT last night, This morning it fails to switch back on wife is pissed at me now as she needed it for work. My RT updated with no problems.

matthoms

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
My volume still doesn't work. When my volume is between 2-8 it will fade in an out but isn't constant. I can't listen to music, watch Netflix, or do anything that has sound when my volume is at 2-8. This started happening when they tried to increase the sound coming out of the speakers. I did notice an increase in sound but now when the volume is low (2-8) the sound will go in and out. When the sound is on 2, it works for about 1-2 seconds then drops out completely. Anyone have any ideas to this or is having the same problem? Let me know. Thanks!

matthoms

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I have looked at other forums about this issue and no one has a permanent solution. Microsoft if trying to fix it and are aware of the issue. I haven't found any other news on other solutions or when the problem will be fixed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720