Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

25 Posts
    Does anyone know of anything big they did? Haven't noticed anything yet after updating.

373 Posts
    There were 5 for 8.1 preview. Check the associated KB articles to see what is fixed.

25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johninsj View Post
    There were 5 for 8.1 preview. Check the associated KB articles to see what is fixed.
    Sorry, I should have been more specific. Yesterday I downloaded the 5 updates. Before I did, I clicked the "View Details" next to the update, it had a generic statement and then said to log onto the Microsoft Download Center to view the details for what was fixed. I made the mistake of updating and then trying to do that. I have been unable to find anything on the Microsoft site, especially because I can't search that well - "View Update History" doesn't work, so I am not sure the exact update numbers to help me find anything. So far the only thing I have noticed after the update is my Microsoft Sports app crashes now. If anyone else notices anything, or has more info, let me know!

25 Posts
    I think so! Thanks!

10 Posts
    Anyone having issues with WiFi on 8.1?

77 Posts
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I did would not allow me to switch APs. Took the RT back to the M$ Store had it reverted to 8.0
    Since I did not make a backup.