07-08-2013, 02:20 PM #1
- 189 Posts
Just picked up a type cover for my surface RT (I was originally using a red touch cover) and device manager has a warning against the Surface Type Cover Firmware Device
it says that it cannot verify the digital signature for this file.
did the 8.1 upgrade mess this up?
Anyone Else got this?
- 07-09-2013, 04:00 PM #3
After the 8.1 update mine gives me the same warning, I also get the warning with the touch cover. I have noticed some problems with both touch and type covers when typing in the search box and when trying to log in to my email, hopefully they will correct it ASAP
07-31-2013, 10:27 AM #4
- 1 Posts
Try to uninstall the "Surface Touch Cover Firmware" driver. Make sure to also check "Delete the driver software for this device" as well.
Once done, just press the "Scan for hardware changes" button and it will re-add the driver automatically.
The error should be gone now.
- By Savio Fernando in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 16Last Post: 03-29-2014, 12:35 AM
- By Andy Barker in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 33Last Post: 08-04-2013, 01:53 AM
- By DBDev in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2013, 09:12 AM
- By willysocks2222 in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2013, 07:30 AM
- By duncanlam in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2013, 05:15 AM