- 07-18-2013, 12:25 PM #3
Yeah I mean the exact same thing. Not light leaking, but I didn't know how to say what you were saying. But I also have that on my HTC 8x. 2 very large "dots" and it is very annoying because it is visible on white screen (glows bright on presenting a white screen). I'm gonna buy a surface rt tomorrow, I hope my screen stays beautiful.
- 07-18-2013, 12:49 PM #4
I was thinking about it, and since the phone isn't a year old of course I have warranty. But I got it from my carrier (telfort) but I don't know how to handle such thing. I think I could drop by at a local telfort shop to ask if they accept this kind of defects for returns or replacements.
- 07-18-2013, 04:02 PM #5
I have a stuck pixel right now. I see it every time I swipe up from the bottom in IE11. I'm not worried because I've seen them in the past and it will eventually go away. I know it's not a dead pixel because it only shows in IE11 and not in other apps.
- 07-18-2013, 05:34 PM #7
I had a dead pixel on my SRT, tried all apps for fixing stuck pixels - no luck. Returned it at local MS store without a problem. They looked at it, confirmed the dead pixel and gave me a new one right there (after backing up my data from old one to SkyDrive).
hope you can get yours fixed or replaced.
cheersNokia Lumia 830 (8.1 Update 2, interop unlocked); BLU Win HD LTE
Microsoft Surface Pro 128Gb; XPS 13 (9343, Early 2015)
HP Stream 7 Signature Edt
HP TouchPad JB 4.4
- By garak0410 in forum Windows RTReplies: 20Last Post: 07-25-2013, 03:50 PM
- By Bruce Milliken in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2013, 09:26 PM
- By nitiny8 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2013, 05:37 AM
- By AndyCalling in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 07-17-2013, 07:37 PM
- By Beast of Haeven in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-17-2013, 07:11 PM