Price whiners your gig is up! EBAY CRAZY DEAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Mine was seriously delayed and is just now shipping out of Garland, TX (Dallas). A bit disappointed in that since I got one of the first ones on the deal. Labor Day weekend seriously fubared the logistics.

That blows, man. Thank you for letting us know about the deal. MSFT should know about the service you did in helping them get these things off the market as quickly as we did.

TheSuperShoe

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Both of mine have shipped (Although, one isn't mine, someone in IL got theirs today). I still don't have a tracking number for my second one, but if the first one is any indication, I should get it tomorrow.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
its good that u guys are getting it. I still do not have any confirmation email, and am now tripping. the week is taking too long!!

edit ; nevermind. on Monday. should've had it delivered express.

Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 09/09/2013, By End of Day
Last Location:
Arrived - Hodgkins, IL, United States, Wednesday, 09/04/2013

DarkDuo

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Guess I got lucky, Shipped today will be here tomorrow, got tracking and everything, shipped from texas, live in oklahoma, although keyboard shipped from IN, so it will be here friday

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
well yeah shipped today, but you ordered it last week. When did you get the tracking? These should have shipped yesterday and been here today.

TheSuperShoe

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I got both of mine today; one shipped yesterday, the other on Tuesday from Ohio to Virginia. I don't know why everyone is saying their keyboard was shipped seperately, mine was in the surface box. The shipping box did say 1 of 2 though, I don't know why that is, I didn't get 2 of 2.

vincelac

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I got both of mine today; one shipped yesterday, the other on Tuesday from Ohio to Virginia. I don't know why everyone is saying their keyboard was shipped seperately, mine was in the surface box. The shipping box did say 1 of 2 though, I don't know why that is, I didn't get 2 of 2.

How lovely would it be to get a second surface due to a processing error a few days from now?

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Gotta say, I love this device but the amount of storage you ACTUALLY get with the device is dreadful. A micro SD quickly becomes necessity.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
not really. Unless you load a rare game that consumes a gig of space or something it has plenty of room. Supposedly 8.1 is going to free up about 4Gb as they are cutting a bunch of fat with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo