had a surface this should be an ad moment on the plane

Mark Dart

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The dude next to me got out is galaxy nexus tablet then tried to balance on the tray table..kept falling over. So he got his girlfriend purse to sit it on. Meanwhile I had popped out my kickstand sat back and relaxed not my movie.

Matt J

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
When I got my RT, I didn't give the kickstand much thought.... but... it is probably one of its best features!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
ROTFL. That OP, would make a great short spot for the Surface. In fact, didn't Windows Phone do these "shorts" back when it launched? Might be time to revisit those and get creative.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
ROTFL. That OP, would make a great short spot for the Surface. In fact, didn't Windows Phone do these "shorts" back when it launched? Might be time to revisit those and get creative.

A perfect add would be - ipad, galaxy tab and surface - 3 people sitting at a station waiting for a train with a device each.

Ipad guys opens Netflix starts watching a film - galaxy guy and surface guy follow suit picking the same film.

email notification comes in on all three devices ipad guy dismisses it - galaxy guy pauses film to deal with it - surface guy taps notification outlook snaps to 1/3 while film rolls.

tweet notification comes in on all three devices ipad buy pauses film to deal with it - galaxy guy switches from email to deal with it (throw in some guaranteed lag for having multiple apps open) - surface guy taps notification twitter replaces email on 1/3 while film rolls.

Facebook notification comes in - chaos ensues between galaxy tab and ipad guy as they try to juggle apps and responses. Surface guy calmly flicks between the apps while the film rolls deals with everything and settles back into the film as the train pulls in.

Surface guy is the only one of the 3 that notices the train and calmly gets on board.

Tagline could be something like "Surface, get more done wherever you go"

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
to make this effective the dolt with the droid device needs to -see- you flick out the kickstand and for added bonus you need to see the look on his face.

calfee20

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
When Surface first came out all the reviewers tanked it. They would complain it wasn't adjustable or it dug into their legs. Well Duh no one else has one so how can it be a minus?

Mark Dart

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
A perfect add would be - ipad, galaxy tab and surface - 3 people sitting at a station waiting for a train with a device each.

Ipad guys opens Netflix starts watching a film - galaxy guy and surface guy follow suit picking the same film.

email notification comes in on all three devices ipad guy dismisses it - galaxy guy pauses film to deal with it - surface guy taps notification outlook snaps to 1/3 while film rolls.

tweet notification comes in on all three devices ipad buy pauses film to deal with it - galaxy guy switches from email to deal with it (throw in some guaranteed lag for having multiple apps open) - surface guy taps notification twitter replaces email on 1/3 while film rolls.

Facebook notification comes in - chaos ensues between galaxy tab and ipad guy as they try to juggle apps and responses. Surface guy calmly flicks between the apps while the film rolls deals with everything and settles back into the film as the train pulls in.

Surface guy is the only one of the 3 that notices the train and calmly gets on board.

Tagline could be something like "Surface, get more done wherever you go"

Love It,

I was thinking on the plane on the way home ,, rough Turbulance , Ipad and nexus come crashing down while the surface dude is calmy still enjoying his movie

SeeVuPlay

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I checked out the Surface 2 at the MS store and it is nice. The 2nd Stage angle is actually the best angle for me. I preordered and will be giving my surface away

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon