- 09-05-2013, 05:40 AM #1
Does any body have this problem.
When ever I restart my surface RT, the computer will log out and the page which says "restarting" appears, after a while the screen will go blank and then nothing happens. If a press the windows button at the bottom of the screen I can feel it vibrate so know it is still on. After waiting five minutes I'm forced to press and hold the power button to switch the machine off and then turn it on again.
Surely this isn't right?!
I have tried refreshing the windows software but it makes no difference. I may reinstall windows once 8.1 comes out.
Any suggestions from you guys?
09-05-2013, 11:05 AM #6
- 216 Posts
In the US, that takes me to this page Microsoft Surface support | Surface help and how-to | Surface setup and troubleshooting
but that looks like a US specific URL. Is there something similar in UK?
- 09-05-2013, 01:52 PM #7
- By MikeSo in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 12Last Post: 02-08-2015, 06:46 AM
- By greycounciller in forum WindowsCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 22Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:22 AM
- By Mellifluous in forum Windows RTReplies: 28Last Post: 09-16-2013, 01:05 PM
- By violentsharts in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 9Last Post: 09-10-2013, 10:48 AM
- By foaf in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows 8 ProReplies: 11Last Post: 09-08-2013, 07:06 PM