09-13-2013, 04:18 PM #1
- 492 Posts
I like to take notes using one note and while using stylus, but when I need to scroll up, I have to click "Type" under "Draw" tab, to scroll up my notes then switch back to pen tool under Draw tab.
Is there a keyboard shortcut or any technique to scroll up without going to the top menu?
- 09-14-2013, 12:20 AM #2
Since you appear to have a keyboard, why not try the arrow keys or PageUp/Down?Reviver of Forum Games! I'm TheWPCTraveler over on Nintendo Life, as well. You'll also find me over at gamrConnect as well, because I like numbers.
3DS Friend Code: 1779-1560-3109 | NNID: TheWPCTraveler
Devices: Lumia 630, ASUS T100, Nintendo 3DS XL.
Now Playing: Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars [3DS]
Now Watching: Pom Poko (平成狸合戦ぽんぽこ)
I have a creepy avatar, don't I?
- By oakworth in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:14 AM
- By manders500 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:54 AM
- By TechFreak1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2013, 01:45 PM
- By Ultimateone in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2013, 12:09 PM
- By DZ302 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2013, 04:18 PM