Adobe flash player issues.

curseoftheninja

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've had many websites not load flash for me. They say that I need to update to the most recent version of adobe flash. Anybody else having this problem? Has Microsoft said anything about this?

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm running 8.1 preview and I keep having issues too, so I'd just wait it out as the final version comes out in a little over a week - also, there should be some updates coming on Tuesday for IE that may fix it too.

AtivS8

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Adobe stopped making flash for mobile in 2008 i think either that or yonks ago it was if you have old version of android it will update but only so far, it seems even html5 is being overrun now with html5something canny remember exactly wp7+8 convert don't they on the spot? typical example is desktop version of youtube...give it a minute and hey presto browser can play it

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
have you run the site in compatibility mode? sometimes that would help... its not a magic wand but usually thats how alot of sites has worked, especially if they are video sites that need plugins like flash. you know IE always have these kind of problems... and IE11 its not even officially out so developers dont try to care about it.

example (and i have said it before) if you probably go to adobe and check your flash plugin there (http://helpx.adobe.com/en/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.HTML)
it will probably say "your browser: NONE" and if you put the site in compatibility mode it will say "Internet explorer"... so again, if you haven't ran your sites in compatibility mode, I suggest you to try it.
I haven't had trouble with sites with flash in a while, but I know some just don't work perfectly fine with IE11, which again its not officially out. I would have suggested you go back to 8.0 since its only a week away to get 8.1, you wouldn't have problems with flash or IE10 loading pages.

but go to press alt->tools->compatibility view settings and add the site there. and test if it works better.

shahrooz rasooli

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
hi i dont have flash player on my lumia 520,some times i want to play game on fb with lumia,but i need adobe flash player but i cant get any flash player for that to run some games,pleas help me for that ,thanks

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
More than likely you just need an updated Flash version. Happens every so often on my Playbook tablet too. Welcome to the life of waiting for a new OS just to update Flash...

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
No 8.0 nor 8.1 issues/messages with the flash video sites I visit -mostly utube, plus some gadget and sports sites. Good luck getting past this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos