We need a sticky for Promotional Codes and Coupons !!!

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
A Mod can later close or delete this topic, but there needs to be some place to to list any available extra deals !!!! % off or working codes for the web store....

Every little bit helps save !!!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,

I don't think stickies would work, since most of these deals are limited time offers. We couldn't close the threads each time the deals expire.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Why would you need to delete each offer. I'm sure the Mods have the ability to edit posts. Why not go in and post that this offer is no longer valid. Wait, now that I think about it, this would be very labor intensive. Oh well.

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

I don't think stickies would work, since most of these deals are limited time offers. We couldn't close the threads each time the deals expire.

Cool, just a thought. Thanks, and if it causes more work for mods then no, your right. Hey my ideas can't all be winners LOL :)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but based on my work in this forum... I may be the only person on staff actively cleaning up in here. I have to agree with Laura that it is not really effective for such short lived things as codes and coupons. Have a look in the archive and see how many retired threads are for codes and the like...

Often times deals are expired for some time before I can get in here and retire them.

We even have permanent or semi-permanent methods like eBates and HotUKDeals.co that are not stickied.

Maybe we should have a sticky for those types of things. I'm certainly open to that idea. Whatever makes this forum work better and save our members a few $.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi I agree 100% with one thing. We have a bunch of chiefs and not many Indians here on WC. Meaning there are just a hand full of staff that are active here on WC. That can be seen clearly in 'Top Poster' or just search the site and see who is answering all the threads.
Thanks @ RumoredNow! You are appreciated my friend! I'll toot your horn for you!:wink:
I'm probably in trouble now!:winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon