WPCentral Contest: Submit your Nokia Glance Background!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classicsmiley

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Minifig.png
I use High-contrast mode with my white 920, and this is the picture I just started using. Since it's already black-and-white, I didn't change any settings.

Michael Kerametlian

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
htWGs7R.jpg

UNbZzjL.jpg

:] in honor of pokemon x & y?

Yakko Warner

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I tried using the color filter to blue, but I found that there were multicolored speckles when it showed on the lock screen (which is a pity, since I really liked the blue). So I just went with the regular settings, and even though there are still some odd multicolored speckles, they get balanced out with the regular picture color.

But this is a picture of my customized Spartan from the Halo Reach campaign, so it does have a personal touch to it. :)
wp_ss_20131010_0001.png

Yakko Warner

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok, I just downloaded your pic and tried it and it looks nothing like yours. Mine looks all pixelated and jagged but yours looks smooth, pretty, and beautiful. How do you do it?

I can only think the phone matters, because I have the same results -- mine comes out very pixelated on the glance screen. Also, if I use the blue color filter, on the lock screen a lot of the pixels are various colors other than blue. I'm using a Lumia 810.

Toink

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I just downloaded your pic and tried it and it looks nothing like yours. Mine looks all pixelated and jagged but yours looks smooth, pretty, and beautiful. How do you do it?

Try the orig file here: White Flowers

Honestly I have no idea :( I just set everything in the glance slider settings to default. That's it.

Correction: Everything in the settings is set to default. Slider/Color. Just select the picture and save without touching the settings.

Also see post of ILLIDANX re smoothness and clarity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss