Lumia 1020 Preorder Thread

lstrike

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I ordered at 12:17am the 16th...stayed up waiting for it to go live. Mine is still processing...

Doubt it is first come first serve. Crazy people are getting it tomorrow already and folks who ordered it as it went live will be waiting passed tomorrow. Kinda sucks...

TimmyJo

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I ordered at 12:17am the 16th...stayed up waiting for it to go live. Mine is still processing...

Doubt it is first come first serve. Crazy people are getting it tomorrow already and folks who ordered it as it went live will be waiting passed tomorrow. Kinda sucks...

Did you order any accessories?

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site

I think our orders are packaged in first serve but at the time of shipping they just throw everything to be ready for scanning without caring who ordered first lol

TimmyJo

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
It might also help to know how ordered new service vs. an upgrade vs. no commitment. I'm a no commitment buyer, that ordered VERY early. Although it might be the fact that I had the nerve to order an accessory. I can't cancel just the accessory, must cancel the whole order. No one can tell me if the accessory is holding up my order. I placed an order for another phone (only), it was canceled in seconds.

lstrike

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Called AT&T and was told it could ship anytime between today and the 25th..... If it doesn't go out today I'm going to be upset.
I just called and received the same answer. Rep told me they had a bit of a backorder situation and that they didn't have as many in the warehouse as they sold but they will still get it to me in the next two days...ugh...

lstrike

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I think our orders are packaged in first serve but at the time of shipping they just throw everything to be ready for scanning without caring who ordered first lol

Somehow I can totally visualize that. LOL a giant stack. Our earliest orders packed and at the bottom of the massive pile they are scanning to put on the truck.

TimmyJo

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I forgot how bad they are to deal with. Typical large American company, don't know who they HATE more, their employees or customers....

Flavio76

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
You guys are so lucky.... I can't even imagine when I will have the opportunity to buy one of this beast...(white one)...
Don't know even in what month will be available....😅

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
You guys are so lucky.... I can't even imagine when I will have the opportunity to buy one of this beast...(white one)...
Don't know even in what month will be available....

I am sure it will not be too long a wait.. with the cost, I am sure it wont fly off the shelf like 920 did and they should be able to move on to Europe and Asia soon..

lstrike

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
hey it's a warehouse they don't ******* care!

Sure don't. Not for nothing but pre-orders are full of fail with ATT. I remember ordering a sidekick 3 way back when from TMobile. They had a pre-order where if you ordered midnight they promised over night shipping. I had the phone by 11am! Crazy...

hwalker84

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Just to put some info together I'll start.

No Commitment
Yellow
No accessories
Ordered online @ ATT Premier
Ordered around 3pm on the 16th because Simplexity screwed me

I'd be willing to bet no commitment orders are getting shafted

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion