Lumia 1020 Preorder Thread

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
It's that time again people! A new Lumia is coming out and this deserves a preorder status thread :)

Where are you preordering? MS or AT&T

Please post your preorder details.

Update 7/17/13
WMPoweruser reports one person got a "backordered" email on June 17th 8:30 am and preorder was done on June 16th morning.

My Status says ATTENTION. Can anyone pls help me in knowing what does that mean ? I ordered from Premier account today at 1 PM.

Last edited:

Kanshin

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: Preorder Poll

I also have Microsoft store and AT&T sites open refreshing waiting for the Pre-order to go up.
I may take a chance on the Microsoft Store and get the free camera grip accessory, hopefully it won't delay my order.

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site

preorder for AT&T Premier up!!!

Please post your order details as follows:

• AT&T Online (premier)
  • Order placed for Lumia 1020 Matte Yellow
  • Email Confirmation Received
  • Shipping 7/23/13 date
  • Processing charge on my card

Last edited:

Kanshin

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site

I see it up on my ATT premier account. I am trying to wait a few minutes for the Microsoft Store come allow adding to cart. Really torn on the Matte Yellow or Black!

giodelgado

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site

I see it up on my ATT premier account. I am trying to wait a few minutes for the Microsoft Store come allow adding to cart. Really torn on the Matte Yellow or Black!

I don't want to go through the craziness people went with the 920 preorder status and backorders, plus the MS store always gets it a week or 2 later.

alligatorterror

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
non-premier but it is showing up as preorder on att.com

The problem is all tech support is closed... can't call in any help lol and so far I have not had the annoying att chat windows come up.

Kanshin

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft Store 1020 preorder is not up yet.
I encountered an order issue when preordering the yellow 920 via AT&T and a few seconds after midnight- waited for 2 months, due to mess ups in the AT&T order system. I don't want to take any chances this time around.
I love my shiny Yellow 920. I am a little scared of the matte vs shiny yellow. The Black seems to blend the camera bump.
Order Details-
  • Order placed via AT&T Online (Premier)
  • Order placed for Lumia 1020 Matte Black
  • Email Confirmation Received
  • Shipping date 7/23/13

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786