- 07-24-2013, 10:35 AM #1
- 07-24-2013, 10:37 AM #2
1st......to ask a question does the 2gbs of ram make the phone faster say from the 920,925,925. I know its more for the camera but does the OS gain a little more from itFirst I played with a green robot, then I ate a shiny apple, now I'm going to lay tiles
- 07-24-2013, 10:39 AM #4
Hey Dan can you confirm the focus on the pro camera does/doesn't lock? Meaning it has to search every time you snap a picture. The iphone camera works which locks in automatically or locks in where you tap then you just keep tapping the shutter button and it will snap away unhindered. I am really hoping they change this in the pro camera software as that has an on screen shutter button.
- 07-24-2013, 10:41 AM #5
- 07-24-2013, 10:41 AM #6
- Resident Developer
07-24-2013, 10:43 AM #7
- 1,071 Posts
Is it at all possible to get to the 38mp photos without connecting the device to a PC (such as uploading the originals to Skydrive?)
07-24-2013, 10:44 AM #10
- 2 Posts
I love my Lumia 920 and the ability to take great pictures. I am tempted to use another upgrade to get the 1020 but I am not sure if I should wait. I know that there are new phones that will continue to be released but I am on the fence about upgrading. I have a newborn and a 2 year old so the ability to take great pictures at a moments notice is big. How would you describe the ability of the 1020 to rapidly take pictures or describe the responsiveness in situations where you would need to take a "quick" picture of a child in the moment?
- 07-24-2013, 10:44 AM #12
- 07-24-2013, 10:45 AM #14
- 07-24-2013, 10:46 AM #15
Question, the camera surround is aluminum correct? So not that I use them often, but those magnetic lenses you reviewed for the L920, do they stick on without the little ring? Could be useful for future stick on lenses with that sensor. Have you tried it yet?
07-24-2013, 10:46 AM #16
- 48 Posts
Here i go
- Is there any kind of "sharpness control " In Nokia pro camera? It was present In 808.
- Is it able to put off the phone 38 mpx pics without using a pc? For example dropbox/SkyDrive/email
- how grainy (noisy) are 800 ISO pics at full res compared to Lumia 920?
- which is the highest ISO level you can select manually? And what about automatically set iso, forcing a fast shutter speed and +2ev overexposed pic In very low light? What is the max iSO level In that situation?
Enviado desde mi VOYO A15 usando Tapatalk 4 Beta
- 07-24-2013, 10:46 AM #17
07-24-2013, 10:47 AM #18
- 5 Posts
@ricbon's question about the RAM is really interesting.
could you therefore test Halo Spartan Assault on it? It lags sometimes on the Lumia 920, shouldn't happen with the Nokia Lumia 1020, I hope.
my questions are: What is your personal opinion about the design of the Lumia 1020?
It has this huge camera-thing on it's back, but is this camera really worth the compromise that it looks somehow weird? How does it feel in the palm? Do you notice the camera when carrying it?
- 07-24-2013, 10:47 AM #20
- 07-24-2013, 10:49 AM #24
- By pskh87 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 15Last Post: 10-04-2014, 04:15 PM
- By Deficiency in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 58Last Post: 08-07-2013, 11:34 PM
- By Bogdy4FuN in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2013, 10:52 AM
- By ttsoldier in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 7Last Post: 07-24-2013, 10:45 AM