- 07-25-2013, 10:54 PM #4
Paul Thurrott had an article today saying that DataSense was NOT included on his ATT 1020. Support may be added at a later date, but it's not there today. As a 920 owner that was hoping to see this with GDR2, I am greatly saddened.
- 07-25-2013, 11:04 PM #5
- 07-26-2013, 12:03 AM #7
Sorry about that. With all of the time I spend here, it's hard to believe that I actually have time to read anything else. But, if it weren't for him, I never would have gotten my 920 and never would have found WPCentral.
07-29-2013, 06:41 PM #9
- 3,451 Posts
- 2 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Given my O2 sim only contract is up for renewal in October I might get the the 1020 but that depends on what Nokia announces - GDR3 Devices (if they make any that is), having said that I'm hoping they would release the 1020 with GDR3 since the 1020 will launch in September - October time frame in Europe but that most likely wont happen.
- By abhishek8605 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 20Last Post: 08-12-2014, 10:08 AM
- By ehuna in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2013, 06:08 PM
- By hwalker84 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 17Last Post: 08-23-2013, 01:13 PM
- By Aarav Sharma in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2013, 02:47 AM
- By ganesha1991 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2013, 11:37 AM