AT&T Locker Issue?

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I am having an issue with ATT locker and the 1020. It doesnt seem to constantly auto upload my photos like Skydrive does. I have it set so that it should (when on Wifi only), but after I take photos and go into the Locker app, it will sign me out for "security purposes". I think this is keeping me from getting the autouploads. Once I open the app, it automatically begins uploading my images, and will continue to do so even after closing the app.

But it seems after a fixed time frame, maybe 5-10 minutes, it will sign me out again and uploading will stop. And it only uploads the 36 mp image to Locker. The 5mp one is MIA.

Is there a setting I am missing? I looked all through the WP settings and the Locker app settings. Havent found a way to stop if from logging you out constantly.

B1zzle

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
did you do the upgrade for the locker to 50gb?
It wasnt logging me out earlier when i was on a cat pic showdown.....

is your wifi popping in and out?

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I did upgrade to 50gb. And my WiFi is not cutting out. Also have the option to keep WiFi active after screen time out checked.

B1zzle

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
hmmm i cannot think of any thing else off the top of my head--
though i didnt know there was an option to keep wifi on after screen time out, so cool there
hmmmmmmmmm

try signing out and back in on locker and/or making a new password on the website.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb