YouTube Upload app

NateDawgSC

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Just a quick question...has anyone been able to load the Nokia YouTube Upload app on the L1020. I just got the phone on Friday; however, the Windows Phone store says that the app is unpublished. Additionally, I cannot find it in the store via the phone, either. If the answer has been provided, please accept my apologies, since I did not find it via search.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
It's still there. I did a search on my 920 after reading your post and found the app. Maybe it's a 1020 issue?

RRasp

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Same here. I think google may have made them remove it like they did with the official MS youtube app..? Hope not...

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
It was down because the idiots at Google made Nokia remove the youtube references from the app name, description, etc.

It was originaly Nokia Youtube Upload app, now renamed to Nokia Video Upload.

Stuff like this just makes me want to use Youtube less and less.

RRasp

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Well, if that's true, Google REALLY does hate Windows Mobile to the core... I think they should be focusing on bigger things like... ummm, Apple and how they are now starting to steal Google designs in IOS7..?!?

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Well, if that's true, Google REALLY does hate Windows Mobile to the core... I think they should be focusing on bigger things like... ummm, Apple and how they are now starting to steal Google designs in IOS7..?!?

There was an article on it somewhere, but you can see it from all the Nokia Youtube Upload app reviews that now link to the Nokia Video Upload app in the store.
e.g. Nokia
Nokia semi-solves the WP8 YouTube crisis with YouTube Upload app | News | TechRadar

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro