Data Sense on Lumia 1020?

OliverK

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I have unlocked my 1020 (through unlockitnow.com)
But I don't appear to have data sense?!

I thought that was a software feature of the 1020?!

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
It might be available on unbranded 1020 models, but it's not included on any AT&T models. Despite unlocking, you still have an AT&T model, and no Data Sense yet available.

It's a real shame, everyone is waited with baited breath for Data Sense, but we'll have to wait a little longer, it seems. A real pity.

tgr42

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Bated breath. Baited breath would be gross.

And yeah, no Data Sense. Please direct your complaints to AT&T.

AMRooke

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody have any updates on whether AT&T will finally release Data Sense (and hopefully never strip out critical features of another company's OS in the future, please let AT&T know of our displeasure with them doing something that is unrelated to their business other than driving long time customers away). Also of interest is whether anybody has found a ROM to flash to unbrand the 1020's (that's what I had to do with my 920 to get Data Sense on AT&T), or if there are any other US carriers which will be offering the 1020, so I can switch my phone, all of my family's phones, and all of my company's phones away from AT&T after more than 20 years with them (this is the last straw; #$%! AT&T).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss