08-05-2013, 12:17 AM #1
- 23 Posts
It's great we can edit the high-res pictures (38 megapixels, right?) directly on the Lumia 1020, but I was wondering what folks where using when editing the pictures on the PC.
I've used Paint.Net (Paint.NET - Free Software for Digital Photo Editing, free) and Corel AfterShotPro (Photo Management Software - Corel AfterShot Pro - Formerly Bibble Pro, $49, way cheaper than Photoshop).
Are there any other good options out there for Windows 7 and/or Windows 8?
08-05-2013, 01:02 AM #3
- 612 Posts
08-08-2013, 12:20 PM #4
- 286 Posts
I've used Paint.NET for years. It has a clean UI and is simple, easy, robust, and efficient. It doesn't have the most functionality but in general it has what matters and I rarely find myself having to go elsewhere. For any sort of batch processing or EXIF viewing I use IrfanView.
- By Sleenzer in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 15Last Post: 08-07-2013, 12:37 PM
- By API_Rock in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2013, 07:06 PM
- By LastBattle in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2013, 02:31 PM
- By Killer BIGxyz in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2013, 12:23 AM
- By bsbharath1987 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2013, 05:58 PM