The Price has started to drop

webdave

Apr 24, 2004
Visit site
It's been $269 since last week on Amazon. It's common from Amazon/Walmart/etc... to see at a lower price. This isn't the same as an official price drop like the BlackBerry Z10 saw a few weeks ago.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Best Buy is supposed to match Fry's and Amazon prices. So you should be able to get the phone for $249 at BB too.

Actually, Best Buy is great at matching online prices, too. I've found items at NewEgg for cheap and was able to get them at that price from Best Buy. The catch is that it can't be a sale or an auction situation.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Well it's 599 GBP unlocked in Great Britain, which translates to $1,030(!) AUD.

If the Lumia 1020 is that price down here, i'll grab a 925 or 920.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
will AT&T store price match?

It's harder to get AT&T to match prices. I've gotten my boy to do it, but not sure what the actual policy is on that.

I don't think they match online prices like Amazon or LetsTalk, but that's just a guess. I know we don't do it at Sprint for even our Sprint.com website.

strikeIII

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I've had AT&T price match plenty of times. But I have always done it over the phone. Never tried in a store and they always gave me a credit towards my bill and not actual money back.

Desmoface

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
This past Saturday I was at the ATT store looking at this phone, I pulled up Microsoft Stores website and showed the gentleman that was helping me the free camera grip deal and he said they didn't know anything about that and didn't offer the same promotion. So good luck getting them to price match, at least in the store. On top of that, they said if I was returen the phone for any reason, there was a $35 restocking fee, unless I swap it for the same phone model.

Steve

identity-x

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
If it weren't for the free camera grip and the free $150 to the Microsoft store (that I used for a couple things I've been needing anyway) I'd be ticked. Que sera. :)

Desmoface

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
So, if you buy the 1020 from the ms store, you get a $150 store credit along with the camera grip? I'll be heading up there post haste if that's the deal.

Steve

TemjinC

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
So, if you buy the 1020 from the ms store, you get a $150 store credit along with the camera grip? I'll be heading up there post haste if that's the deal.

Steve

You can only get the Grip and maybe the $50 Win Phone promotion. $150 was for people who pre-ordered

tkuhe

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I will definitely buy a 1020 as soon as the price drops a little. $300 is just too much for me at this point. I love this phone, just wish they had hit the $200 price point out of the gate.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss