08-12-2013, 10:02 AM #1
- 345 Posts
Here you go!
Believe it or not, this was shot from my el cheapo Lumia 521 - used a gorilla grip tripod and the Nokia tripod attachment that I bought originally for my 808 PureView that I am now selling.
08-12-2013, 07:36 PM #3
- 1,162 Posts
Already figured it out, but good clip to help out the newbs. :)
Anyways, in an unrelated note: wow, Nokia really did cut back on the 521, that camera is not nearly up to par with what we've come to expect from Nokia... But at sub-$200 off contract, it's really hard to complain...
08-13-2013, 06:34 PM #4
- 345 Posts
Hey SwimSwim, I had the opposite reaction - for a freebie phone, I thought the Non-Zeiss cam was remarkably good - with no video light even. My still pics from this camera are also ok. PureView? Definitely not. But tell you what, when I splashed out the $$$ two years ago for the Lumia 800, I was extremely disappointed by that camera - with the pink burn-hole sensor. The 521 is giving MUCH better pics than that camera or the 900. Point taken though - for the internet tethering video I used the 808 and what a difference!
- By Plazma1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 08-21-2014, 02:41 AM
- By Dylan O Brien in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 52Last Post: 10-10-2013, 04:52 PM
- By ttsoldier in forum Nokia Lumia 625Replies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2013, 12:13 PM
- By b3rni3703 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 08-14-2013, 07:53 AM
- By gsquared in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2013, 08:38 AM