08-15-2013, 08:26 PM #1
- 5 Posts
I am looking for a good app to apply filters, so far the best one I found is Hipstamatic Oggl because it has tons of filters and the final picture is actually of decent quality (1500x1500 pixels versus most of the competition that saves 800x800).
The problem with this app is that it doesn't work with Nokia Pro Cam, meaning that you have to take the picture with Hipstamatic in order to apply its awesome filters. That pretty much makes the app useless to me because I would like to have the original 41MP copy of the image as well.
Are there any other apps that apply high quality filters designed for the 1020?
10-13-2013, 08:36 AM #5
- 1,255 Posts
Camera360 has some nice ones has well.TMobile Nokia Lumia 521 (GDR3/Black) - Prepaid Unlimited + 3gb Hotspot
AT&T Nokia Lumia 520 - Net10 AT&T
Retired Focus Flash (wp7.8 = 7.10.8862.14)
Net10/Straight Talk AT&T Apn Data for Samsung Wireless Manager
WPCentralApp Beta Tester
- By Jaideep Kekre in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 31Last Post: 09-20-2013, 02:24 PM
- By simzzdev in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2013, 09:19 PM
- By jmerrey in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 08-17-2013, 02:19 PM
- By 37Shorty29 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2013, 02:36 PM
- By yuvalnyk in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2013, 12:25 PM