Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cmore675

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I can't find one.. HELP ME!

Global Posts
    302 Global Posts
    Like very very good? Try the Otterbox defender.
    Phone: Nokia Lumia 920 (unlocked)
    Thanked by:

I bought the Speck case because it was the only thing immediately available at the AT&T store, figuring I'd get a "better" case a little later. But I actually like the Speck and will stick with it. I thought about the Otterbox but not sure I want to cope with the bulkiness and the built-in screen protector that supposedly degrades touch screen use.
    Thanked by:

How about a waterproof case, I don't believe the Speck or the Otterbox are waterproof ?

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Ditto for the Speck case. I've used the Speck Grip case so far on the GS4 & wife's iPhone 5. Both work very well and offer great protection.

The Speck Grip case for the Lumia 1020 provides great protection (especially around the camera), isn't too bulky, and of course has great grip

So I was certainly happy to see the case available for the Lumia 1020 in the AT&T store. The buttons are a seemed a little stiff, but I worked over the buttons a bit before putting on the case and all is well.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sueha View Post
    Like very very good? Try the Otterbox defender.
    I find those to bulky..

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    ATT threw in the speck for free after I haggled with them. That's the only reason I stay with ATT. They are always willing to work with me, and have treated me wonderful for the last 20 yrs.
    fsufan1200#CB likes this.

Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    I love the Speck case so far, it does protect the phone nicely and especially the back camera! Easy to take off and on between this and now my camera grip. Still am waiting for that leather case, but that is looking more and more like a dream now :(

I also bought the Speck and love it. Highly recommended. Only wish it had wireless charging. A man can dream...

Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    I bought this and I am pretty happy with it. It's not too bulky as the Otterbox. It does it's job well.

Amazon.com: TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody Series TPU Protective Case for Nokia Lumia 1020 / Nokia EOS (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

For the price you cannot go wrong. I am basically waiting for the Nokia case that came out for Lumia 900 and 920. I would like to see what they come up for the 1020.

I bought the otter box and think it's great. I don’t think you could get better protection. I did end up taking the built in screen protector off because it did mess with the touch screens sensibility. My son has a 920 with the same otter box defender and the screen protector didn't make any difference in the sensitivity on his screen. I think they are about the same amount of money, but I would say that you would get better protection from the otterbox but it is bulkier than the Speck which looks like a good case.