Anyone use the ProShot cam over Nokia Pro Shot?

robamacaf

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone use the ProShot camera app over the Nokia Pro Cam app? I've heard really good things about ProShot but I'm trying to figure out why I'd want to use it over Pro Cam.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Maybe if someone likes the interface of Proshot over ProCam. Also Proshot has a few more scenes like candlelight etc .. Honestly I use Pro Cam as default now.

antiochian2010

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I deleted it because the light and color were horribly distorted, but since their two recent updates have installed again and seems to be working well.

You make a good point; I might try a day of using nothing but ProShot to see how it does..

Sgele

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I bought ProShot before ProCam came out. I have ProCam as standard but use ProShot still as well. Mostly when out at night. ProShot handle this a bit better (imo)

antiochian2010

May 11, 2013
Visit site
OK,

I have been using ProShot a bit more lately, and am finding for non-zoom, 5MP shooting, it is my program of choice - because it restores the ability I had with the 808 to formulate my own settings and save as default - including saturation and contrast!

So not only do I have saved settings but better color accuracy (set saturation at "-1"

The only reason I haven't made this completely my primary camera interface is the oversampling and lossless zoom issue - which is huge. Also, shooting macro, notwithstanding Proshot also has manual focus (invaluable for this type of shooting!) The standard 5MP image it produces doesn't quite cut it against the ProShot's program.

I hope they can add this feature soon.

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I use both but use ProCam much more. Mainly because of the higher resolution and ability to set it as the default app.

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I prefer Nokia Pro Cam, but ProShot is awesome too! The biggest difference is saturation control and options to save profiles in ProShot. But Nokia Pro Cam have a much better interface also. That's why I prefer Nokia app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6