Looking to head back to WP8

finallyfamouz

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently under AT&T and I have a HTC One, it's a cool phone but I always see myself having an Windows Phone device. Here's my concern the last time I've used WP8 was back in January. I got rid of it because the lack of apps, updates were slow but now that I'm reading more into it seems Microsoft is kicking it into gear and doing a complete overhaul next year.

My question is what devices should I get? Should I get the Lumia 920 "I've had this before, nice phone but it was kind've on the heavy side" or the Lumia 928 "It's unlocked and I've read alot about it being able to work under AT&T, you just won't get LTE which is fine. I'm always around WiFi" or the monster Lumia 1020. "It's a little on the expensive side, I don't know if i could sell my current phone to match that price."

Having a good camera is great to have I'm not a camera buff.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently under AT&T and I have a HTC One, it's a cool phone but I always see myself having an Windows Phone device. Here's my concern the last time I've used WP8 was back in January. I got rid of it because the lack of apps, updates were slow but now that I'm reading more into it seems Microsoft is kicking it into gear and doing a complete overhaul next year.

My question is what devices should I get? Should I get the Lumia 920 "I've had this before, nice phone but it was kind've on the heavy side" or the Lumia 928 "It's unlocked and I've read alot about it being able to work under AT&T, you just won't get LTE which is fine. I'm always around WiFi" or the monster Lumia 1020. "It's a little on the expensive side, I don't know if i could sell my current phone to match that price."

Having a good camera is great to have I'm not a camera buff.

This heavy argument is such bull****, only people who use it for a short time say this, if you actually use the phone you will get used to it and forget about the weight trust me

That being said I would just wait for the next flagship instead of buying an almost year old phone...

Kellzea

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
It came out in october, how is no update by january slow? Its like 3 months!

But yeah, i would probably wait until nokias anouncements this year for the new wave of flagships.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb