09-13-2013, 03:10 PM #4
- 663 Posts
The driver is loaded when you connect the phone, all four of them.
With Win 7 and 8 - Connect the phone and uninstall the two items in the device manager related to the phone. Disconnect the phone and turn it all the way off. Connect it to the PC . The phone will turn on becuse it is charging. Drivers will load. This takes a while.
You should have the phone in portable devices in device manager and the phone with five folders in windows explorer.
- 05-06-2014, 05:43 PM #8
I have updated my windows 8, to windows 8.1 and can't connect my Lumia 1020 to computer.
I have tried going through the device it will not add. I have deleted stuff to try and add it but cant find the device. I have turned phone off and this has not worked nothing installs.
I am getting pretty annoyed now as I have not got any space left on my mobile.
what can I do?
- 04-30-2015, 12:52 AM #10
Hi, im experiencing the same problem now. I faced the 909 error on a different computer yesterday but still my mob could be charged. Today i tried connecting my device to the another laptop now it is saying USB malfunctioned. Im not able to see my phone on the devices page. Please help me by giving me the instructions to proceed. I have tried soft reset with my phone attached to my computer but it dint work. Thank you.
The Unkown device keeps blinking. Appears and then disappears and repeats the same way.
Last edited by vjvyju; 04-30-2015 at 01:14 AM.
- By awesometoy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 08-05-2014, 05:12 AM
- By Emloch in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2013, 09:27 AM
- By RetroMan71 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2013, 05:25 AM
- By Drugar in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2013, 01:55 AM
- By Jan Urbanovsky in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 01:05 PM