- 09-18-2013, 06:17 AM #1
I bought myself a 920 on a monthly contract just after Christmas this year and love it to bits. I have ditched my old camera in favour of using my mobile phone for the main camera I use.
However with the 1020's much better camera I would really like to change. Does anyone have experience of situations such as this where you want to upgrade your phone so soon afte buying the original? The 1020 is not released in the UK as far as I know yet and I havent asked in the shops whether its possible or not so just floating the question before I make a fool out of myself in public :)
09-18-2013, 06:23 AM #2
- 415 Posts
I'm in a similar position, having got the 920 on launch day [dons a geek hat], and like you, use the camera loads.
the 1020 is due for arrival in stores on the 25th? Sept I think... but I haven't seen any PAYG deals yet, and the 64GB version is only on O2 at the moment.
Someone posted on here about a good way to purchase @ £99 then buy yourself out of the contract, meaning you'd end up with the phone for £550 ish (can't remember the exact figures).
Sounds like a lot of hassle to me, but I might well be tempted to go this route - failing that, I'm sure they'll hit ebay fairly early on!
- By Daniel Gandolfo in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 8Last Post: 10-10-2013, 12:07 AM
- By vinun in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 03:02 AM
- By Akbar Hashmi in forum BlackBerryReplies: 8Last Post: 09-19-2013, 01:28 AM
- By hiro seijuurou in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 11:47 AM
- By Smyrna5 in forum The Photography LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2013, 07:42 AM