Does someone here have any hardware/software problem with his 1020?

arielwp

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I've bought the lumia 920 , unfortunately there's two major problem that I have.. one is some cyan vertical line on screen and it never disappears, happened to many people besides me.
second problem is the heating issue with the 920. sometimes, after 10 mintues of internet or games the phone gets extremely hot and sometimes even holding it is no longer an option.
my friend also told me yesterday that he has some violet line which pop up and disappears randomly.

I've been thinking about getting the new 1020 but im afraid of those problem to appear again..
Does your phone have any similar problems ? does this phone is reported to have problems ? thanks...:grin:

Last edited:

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Does someone here has any hardware/software problem with his 1020?

Hi,
I've bought the lumia 920 , unfortunately there's two major problem that I have.. one is some cyan vertical line on screen and it never disappears, happened to many people besides me.
second problem is the heating issue with the 920. sometimes, after 10 mintues of internet or games the phone gets extremely hot and sometimes even holding it is no longer an option.
my friend also told me yesterday that he has some violet line which pop up and disappears randomly.

I've been thinking about getting the new 1020 but im afraid of those problem to appear again..
Does your phone has any similar problems ? does this phone is reported to has problems ? thanks...:grin:

The cyan line is a dead primary pixel, possible on all phones but on the 1020 it'd be one pixel instead of a line. The heating hasn't been an issue, not on the 1020, unless I play NOVA. I haven't had issue with any other game

arielwp

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Does someone here has any hardware/software problem with his 1020?

The cyan line is a dead primary pixel, possible on all phones but on the 1020 it'd be one pixel instead of a line. The heating hasn't been an issue, not on the 1020, unless I play NOVA. I haven't had issue with any other game
yeah I guess its a hardware problem, It can happen possible on all phones but this specific vertical line is very common in lumia 920,and sometimes happens with no reason.
also the heating drops battery crazy.. the heat is way hotter than any other phones like iphones, galaxys etc..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12