no call+SMS filter on 1020?

ziddy7

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I've just bought a sim free Lumia 1020. My Lumia 920 had the Amber update which came with call+SMS filter which was supposed to be on the Lumia 1020. However, I can't find it.

On the 920, Glance screen was at the bottom of the SYSTEM menu, on the 1020 it's hidden in Display & Touch, you have to swipe across.

I can't find the call+SMS filter though? Very annoying as I was impressed with that on my 920

Also, if I go to ABOUT, it says the phone is a Lumia 920: Model Nokia 909 running firmware version 3049.0000.1330.1001

I've tried seeing if there's a software update & none.

Anyone help? :eek:rly:

michael1782

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Go to settings, about, then under information your see "carrier" it will tell you there what software you running. And for the sms call filter, it comes with an system app update. So i'll recommend downloading an app called " sysapp pusher" and update.

ziddy7

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Go to settings, about, then under information your see "carrier" it will tell you there what software you running. And for the sms call filter, it comes with an system app update. So i'll recommend downloading an app called " sysapp pusher" and update.

Unbelievably, as I was typing, the phone suddenly decided to download 7 updates via the store! call+SMS filter has appeared on the bottom of the system menu & so has glance (which was previously hidden in a sub folder of display)!
I have downloaded the app you mentioned & will periodically check if there are any updates.

Thanks for your help guys :) Happy again now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans