Petition For Bodyguardz Pure for the Nokia Lumia 1020

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I recently contacted Bodyguardz and told them my story of how i cracked my Lumia 920's screen and upgraded to a 1020, but would like a Pure for their protection and they responded with this

wp_ss_20131030_0002[1].png

if you dont know what Bodyguardz Pure is; it is a Tempered Glass screen protector that is awesome and could potentially save your screen from a bad fall

PS. they started making one for the 920 a while back but it couldnt be done due to the curved screen.
http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...-glass-screen-protector-your-lumia-920-a.html

BUT LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN!:cool:

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I never used a screen protector and have not had any scratches so far, so I guess until I am unlucky enough to get my screen damaged I will pass on a screen protector. The 1020 has gorilla glass 3 so it is pretty solid already but I can definitely see certain situations where you would want a screen protector.
I guess its the same for cases like OtterBox some need them while others just use their phones in environments where no case at all is needed.

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I never used a screen protector and have not had any scratches so far, so I guess until I am unlucky enough to get my screen damaged I will pass on a screen protector. The 1020 has gorilla glass 3 so it is pretty solid already but I can definitely see certain situations where you would want a screen protector.
I guess its the same for cases like OtterBox some need them while others just use their phones in environments where no case at all is needed.

i felt the same way with my 920, but you can never be to careful! using the bodyguardz pure feels like nothing is there at all, also they have a lifetime warranty for it if it breaks

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I bet some sand would scratch that pretty quickly. Thats what go my 920. Had a protector on it. Had to remove it to send it in for repair. by the time my next screen protector came in the mail, i scratched the screen...one bad deap one too. :(

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I bet some sand would scratch that pretty quickly. Thats what go my 920. Had a protector on it. Had to remove it to send it in for repair. by the time my next screen protector came in the mail, i scratched the screen...one bad deap one too. :(

sand, keys, anything metal will scratch a normal screen protector as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel