11-03-2013, 09:09 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I have been using android for a very long time now and got my hands onto nokia lumia 1020 recently.
I synced my google account and all my google contacts popped up on the people app and did the same with my hotmail account.
Now when I try to refresh my contacts in Watsapp I see nothing, but most of my contacts use watsapp. And when I recieve a contact over watsapp from a friend of mine and when I try to save it, the people app asks me where do I want to save my contact in which account (hotmail or google)? is it normal? Cause I am not able to save it on phone directly and I guess watsapp wouldn't take the contacts that are stored in a account, it has to be on phone.
So how can I get all my contacts into watsapp?
Any help would be really appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
- By maverick786us in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 72Last Post: 04-11-2014, 11:02 AM
- By lumia720 in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 11Last Post: 01-29-2014, 12:47 PM
- By Amran Nagal in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2013, 03:30 PM
- By andreason in forum Nokia Lumia 1520Replies: 13Last Post: 11-19-2013, 04:51 PM
- By batholiver in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 08:14 AM