Unlock without sim (AFTER the carrier has given you the code)

Godwin Crikeny

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: Unlock without sim

please can any one here help to get unlock code for my nokia lumia 520
IMEI REDACTED

Last edited by a moderator:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

please can any one here help to get unlock code for my nokia lumia 520
IMEI REDACTED

No, you'll have to go to your carrier or a third party unlock service like cellunlocker.net. (former is likely free, latter is likely paid.)

and do not post you IMEI publicly.

KTH B1

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site

Soooooo, I send At&t the ##7820 code, then they'll send me a 20 digit code, then I have to rearrange the sequence of the code until I hear a loud buzzer, and at that point I enter the IMEI into outer space and then my phone will unlock. Right?

Jesus people. No one wants to say it but I will... some of you are just outright stupid. Reading... its fundamental!!

Thanks for the ##7820# code. Its what I needed because I got the same set of instructions from At&t that only mention using another SIM.
Gonna sell my old 920.

Raj Mathew

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site

Thanks my Windows 920 got unlocked. But still phone searching for network, not able to call any one nor connecting to TMobile net work, Any idea ?

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site

Thanks my Windows 920 got unlocked. But still phone searching for network, not able to call any one nor connecting to TMobile net work, Any idea ?

Did it work before? Does it say it's looking for a sim card, or does it show that the sim card is present? That sounds like a bad antenna.

Jesica Carino

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
Unlock without sim

HOW TO UNLOCK MY NOKIA LUMIA 521
THIS IS THE IMEI <REDACTED>.
PLEASE HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.:cry::cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

HOW TO UNLOCK MY NOKIA LUMIA 521
THIS IS THE IMEI <REDACTED>.
PLEASE HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.:cry::cry:

1. NEVER post your IMEI publicly.

2. You will have to follow the instructions from the carrier that which your 521 is currently locked. (likely T-Mobile) So check out the carrier's website and support stuff. Unlocking forms and instructions aren't usually hard to find.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven