11-14-2013, 09:52 PM #1
- 3 Posts
What is the fix for this? Nokia states it is an unknown issue but I've been through 6 phones now with same blatant defect!
They must be hiding something. Only option is to send phone to Nokia? So if all units are defective we are all going to get every single phone replaced? Wouldn't that bankrupt Microsoft?
Any advice for a real fix or off to Android forever?
11-14-2013, 10:00 PM #2
- 185 Posts
This is the very first time I've heard of this, and I have plenty of friends who have various high-end Lumias (myself included). All 92x+ devices (to my knowledge) use the same hardware for calling, so if what you are saying was true... It would be a huge problem.
Current Phone: Nokia Lumia 920 Yellow (YAY!!)
Previous Phones: Lumia 800, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, HTC Hero, Iphone 3GS
Carrier: 3 Sweden
- By ajst222 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 30Last Post: 01-10-2014, 07:38 PM
- By minhthanhvn in forum Microsoft Surface Pro 2Replies: 7Last Post: 11-16-2013, 07:08 PM
- By Jnbs in forum Developers CornerReplies: 5Last Post: 11-15-2013, 12:12 PM
- By Lukson K Thomas in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2013, 01:28 AM
- By davidD93 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2013, 11:41 PM