Bluetooth Audio to headset after black update

vonskie

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Bluetooth audio, It is very choppy and cuts in and out, with standard head phones it sounds fine.

Using nokia radio

Any one else have this problem.

I have the Bose AE2w they have been updated as well.

The head phones work fine with my 5s.

Last edited:

dfaris

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I just started having this issue today. I was on 2 hour car ride and it started to cut in and out every few mins. It only cut out for a few seconds
but it is very annoying. I was using Pandora.

flyinion

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
Getting the same thing connected to my Jeep's factory bluetooth UConnect system. Streaming audio (on the phone) through the default Music & Video hub and quite often a song will "skip" while playing.

vonskie

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Wanted to add that my Blue tooth Bose SoundLink Mini works without problems.

Maybe I had interference or the update to the head phone firmware caused the problem.

lucvd

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I also have issues with my Nokia Lumia 925 after the Lumia Black update: when Bluetooth is switched on, my car audio (Volvo C70) cuts in and out. It seems like the radio is being reset every 30 min. which results in no audio for 2 seconds. Very bad!

vonskie

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Today the phone and the bose speaker is working with no skips or cut outs, the only thing I did was uninstall the Apps Folder app after reading that it was causing some phones to reboot, not sure its related.

mmohn01

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I use mine with my Jaybird Bluebud X's, and I haven't had a single issue. I haven't tried streaming music in my car yet though.

vonskie

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
last night hooked up the phone to the Marshall Stanmore speaker and it was cutting in and out every second, I restarted the phone and it has been playing strait for 48 hrs and no hiccups.

Strange I can not pin it down to anything, disabled all back ground apps and etc. it works when it works and does not when it wants.

lucvd

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Update: I went to the car dealer who updated the car's software. Now I can use Bluetooth with my Nokia, after the Lumia Black update. Thx car dealer!
Hope I don't have to recall this message tomorrow ;-)

Hughesie17

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Do you happen to know which Bluetooth version the dealer updated you to? I have this issue with my 2013 C30, which has Bluetooth version 09.11_R. The version can by located by hitting the Phone button followed by the Menu button, then the following menu path: Phone Menu->Bluetooth->Car Bluetooth info.

Update: Went in for my 10k maintenance a while back and asked them to update my BT version. I believe it's at 09.14_R or 09.16_R now. Either way, it's newer than 09.11_R and everything is working great!

Update: I went to the car dealer who updated the car's software. Now I can use Bluetooth with my Nokia, after the Lumia Black update. Thx car dealer!
Hope I don't have to recall this message tomorrow ;-)

Last edited:

Mouneet Mehta

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I have the exact same problem with my Lumia 1320 mobile phone when I use it with Bose Soundlink Mini. Whenever I switch off Wifi, there's no breaking of sound. But, with Wifi ON, it starts breaking up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon