Lumia 1020 sold off for 13999/- in Flipkart

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Lol.. Bad timing from Flipkart to send an apology mail for yesterday s consequences .. That subject line almost broke my heart... But all is well.. The order is still in the process.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

viky3583

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I got my phone for 13999 and finally after the order was confirmed It changed 19999. Wrote to Flipkart but do not think that will help.

Really disappointed. BTW people have complained about this phone being slow and lagging a lot. Can someone please tell me if this is true ? And will there be any further updates for this phone ?

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Not slow. It has a history of overheating and quick battery drain. Especially when using the camera. This overheating sometimes causes the phone to slow down or stop and then restart. Of course, many people set such powerful phones loose on every application they can find. They don't have the patience like us 512mb RAM folks :p

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I guess it depends on the delivery date assigned to you. Like yours is Thursday. So yours was shipped first. Mine is due on Friday so it may be dispatched tomorrow. And the other fellow's unit may be dispatched day after at max since his delivery estimate is Saturday. I guess they can't even prepone deliveries since so many deliveries have to be made this week.

Kiran Jagadeesh

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
Greetings to members here :excited:
Joined here just to add on to the list of "Lucky one's" who bagged the killer of a deal :excited:

Untitled.png

Last edited:

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I am starting to lose hope..why they are taking so much time besides they're saying Lumia 1020 is out of stock...I think they gonna back out...

nishant786

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine in hand. I purchased it for 18K. I can confirm that the phone seems new and the box was factory sealed.
Also 2 curious things. 1) the MRP on the box is 29,999 and imported in September 2014. and 2) The phone comes with windows 8.1 out of the box.
​Enjoy guys!

Chintu KM

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Mine is not shipped yet.. Order confirmed 2 days back but still not packed or shipped. Starting to loose hope now because the item is out of stock in the website.

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Just got mine in hand. I purchased it for 18K. I can confirm that the phone seems new and the box was factory sealed.
Also 2 curious things. 1) the MRP on the box is 29,999 and imported in September 2014. and 2) The phone comes with windows 8.1 out of the box.
​Enjoy guys!

Hey, please do give us some more info after playing with it for sometime and if you notice anything else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6