Lumia 1020 sold off for 13999/- in Flipkart

Abhishek Yadav1

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
i can see many of us were members of wpcentral for long but used forum for the 1st time just to celebrate this killer deal!!i wish all of us get our phones..good luck good night!!

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Mine still not packed..and I haven't yet sent them any mails..I infact just called them but none of the executive picked up when the call got transferred...I just left bad review in the survey part..I ll wait for some hours then try and contact them again..though their IVRS was still playing the same tape that my order is in processing and it ll be on my doorstep by 16 th..

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Mine still not packed..and I haven't yet sent them any mails..I infact just called them but none of the executive picked up when the call got transferred...I just left bad review in the survey part..I ll wait for some hours then try and contact them again..though their IVRS was still playing the same tape that my order is in processing and it ll be on my doorstep by 16 th..

Calm down. It'll come.

Abhishek Yadav1

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Okay, finally its been packed.still in the warehouse...but now lets talk about cases, grip and accessories...lol..

i searched for many cases and covers, i particularly like back covers the printed ones,some awesome printed cases from dailyobjects on snapdeal but were a bit costly(1.5k)for my liking!i would like to spend no more than 500 for them... there is one from capdase, you all will love it!!

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
i searched for many cases and covers, i particularly like back covers the printed ones,some awesome printed cases from dailyobjects on snapdeal but were a bit costly(1.5k)for my liking!i would like to spend no more than 500 for them... there is one from capdase, you all will love it!!

Ya, those daily object ones look great but not worth it for 1.5 k specially when there are no reviews and you don't have prior experience with the seller and his goods.. I liked capdase and nillkin ones but I want something in yellow..I found one on Amazon for 599/_ from Reform your cellphone.. So many negative feedback for seller, so won't buy.. I liked Poetic Atmosphere case with 3 years warranty @1299/_ but have no idea how would it look in real life.. Though honestly I like my Lumias bare naked with just a screen guard.. Never bought one for 720, bought a couple of back cover for 1320 just for the colors when I got bored with my regular white.. I think 1020 Black would look best naked.. And I got the mail that it has been shipped while typing this.. Great.. Yay..

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I think mine will come tomorrow.
You don't need a screen guard for 1020. Too much friction in contrast to the smooth surface of corning gorilla glass 3.
I want the camera grip cover with the added 1020mah battery capacity

akshaypn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I think mine will come tomorrow.
You don't need a screen guard for 1020. Too much friction in contrast to the smooth surface of corning gorilla glass 3.
I want the camera grip cover with the added 1020mah battery capacity

I couldn't find it anywhere.. Found one wireless charging case on Amazon, no luck with the grip.. It would be awesome if I can get one in yellow... I felt the need for screen guard on my 1320 which also has GG 3, cause I carry my phones in my bag sometimes with other stuffs and don't want to take any chance.. One scratch and the screen is ruined.. So I play safe... Great you are getting it tomorrow.. I might get it tomorrow too.. Not much distance between Mumbai and my city..

Ankmeyester

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't find it anywhere.. Found one wireless charging case on Amazon, no luck with the grip.. It would be awesome if I can get one in yellow... I felt the need for screen guard on my 1320 which also has GG 3, cause I carry my phones in my bag sometimes with other stuffs and don't want to take any chance.. One scratch and the screen is ruined.. So I play safe... Great you are getting it tomorrow.. I might get it tomorrow too.. Not much distance between Mumbai and my city..

Which city?

Abhishek Yadav1

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hmm mine too expected tomorrow!!I just can't wait.. About cases.. I too like my phones naked but I just broke my 620's screen, I have no idea how much will it cost so this time I am considering buying a cover!it might provide some extra protection

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb