Lumia 1020 photo's - is this normal to have white spots after taking pictures at night?

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
This happens every time I take a photo at night. Even last night i had the same issue and day before that.
If you are changing temperatures rapidly, such as phone indoors at 68 degrees and then outside to 39 degrees it causes condensation to form on any lens. If the circles are always in the same place then it is dirt and just more noticeable at night. Looks like moisture to me though.

goldberg1029

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Alright! Anyone here have Black stripes on the screen? it is noticeable only at night above or below the lock screen clock or in a dark room when viewing photos? its like woverline's claws put a mark there.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
After watching some ghost hunting shows on telly, I'm led to believe that they are auras from people who have passed on to the other side. They might also be stuck in limbo and are trying to get a message to you.

Do you experience sudden and unexplained drops in temperature when taking the photos? If yes, double check to make sure you remembered to get dressed. If that doesn't explain it...read on.

Do you feel chills, are they multiplying? Are you losing control? This could mean something else entirely but we can't rule out ghostly phenomena. Alternatively, you may be John Travolta. You have my sympathies if you are.

With all that in mind, if there's something strange in your neighbourhood. Who ya gonna call? That's right, Ghostbusters. Busting will make you feel good apparently.

Good luck!

I ain't afraid of no ghost!

Last edited:

Wam1q

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Alright! Anyone here have Black stripes on the screen? it is noticeable only at night above or below the lock screen clock or in a dark room when viewing photos? its like woverline's claws put a mark there.

That's unfortunately am issue with OLED displays and how they're manufactured. :/ if you're in warranty try to get a replacement. If not, then just get used to living with it.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
There's no mystery. These white specks are dust or fine water droplets in the air reflecting the flash. Try taking the same shot without the flash and you would see that you won't see any of these specks. It's not a hardware issue, nor is it a paranormal event*.

*- I've been investigating the "paranormal" for over 10 years, having a number of personal encounters (which have been filtered out from a lot of "false positives"); we must rule out what can be explained and focus only on what is real - real spirit orbs do not look like these.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon