My 1020 wont connect to my surface

pippyo03

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I am trying to transfer my pictures onto my surface pro 2 from my nokia lumia 1020. Of course I get nothing when I connect it. Im using the windows phone desktop app and it just simply doesn't connect. I've tried the turn the phone off and boot it u so the 4 drivers will install and that doesn't work. It doesn't show up under portable devices in device manager. I've downloaded the phone drivers... The only place I can find anything of it is under "other devices" and it has two options, " MS-ABTP" and MS_TCC" I have no idea what to do as I cannot find a fix. One problem that I think is he issue is I am running window 10 tech preview which might be messing it up but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any fix that they can think of? If so it would be great if you could help me out.

Lumiana

Banned
Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
Have you tried transferring pics through OneDrive? If that doesnt help then you could email the pics over then open them up on the surface and save them

pippyo03

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a good amount of pictures that I want to transfer. Basically my entire library of pictures. I want to clean up my phone to speed it up because I have about 15 gb of pictures

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923