A few questions....

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,
have a 1020 rm-877 (south america) i flashed the product code to 059T3m3 the country variant
since then i cant seem to find the setting for glance screen! where did it go? (it used to be in touch settings i believe...however that setting has completely disappeared!) - SOLVED! Apparantly, some product codes it must be installed!

2. when is denim going to be available for my product code?

3. is there a way to check my product code? (To see if it was actually flashed correctly)

4. whats the name of the lenses that lets you do action shots and remove images from out of your photos?

5. Voice Navigation in here and here drive doesnt not work....even though it still works on my N8.....

6. How can I find out if my product code has been successfully changed?
Help please!😭

Last edited:

Cameron Todd

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
2. Go to Microsoft page to check when updates come to your phone.
3. Go to settings then about phone

4.. smart cam. If you haven't already, install Lumia camera.with the camera open you can switch to smart cam.
5. You might need to update and or download your maps for your region.

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Still not seeing product code
Have smart cam installed UPDATE: Got it working
No maps for me...but voice still works on the N8 (yes different platforms but still "Nokia")

Last edited:

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Having a problem with cortana. She no longer hears me. I searched google and this site for solutions but no luck. I have changed region and speech from U.S. to UK and still no luck. Any suggestions?

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
6. Flashing a different ROM does not change the product code that's embedded deep in the boot loader. This would be used by the less advanced tools to determine which firmware you need, obviously you are using a more advanced tool that lets you choose to install something that doesn't match the product code.

anaheiim

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
6. Flashing a different ROM does not change the product code that's embedded deep in the boot loader. This would be used by the less advanced tools to determine which firmware you need, obviously you are using a more advanced tool that lets you choose to install something that doesn't match the product code.
In fact, this information is contained in the DPP partition (Device Provisioning Partition), not in the bootloader. The DPP partition is a static 8 MB FAT partition.

anaheiim

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Well wherever it is, I haven't yet become aware of a way to change it.
There are several ways to change it. Access at the DPP partition to edit the file containing the product code, or just use an special command (productcodeupdate) in Thor2.exe.

Last edited:

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Another question...(did a search here but they were older links)
How can I sideload xap files? I remember doing it with a deployment tool years ago but I'm not to sure now...point me in the right direction someone please cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon