Place to buy genuine nokia 1020 digitizer? Update: Do NOT use Etrade supply

jcar302

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Anyone tried one from eBay? Looking to get one and considering this LCD Display Screen Touch Digitizer Assembly Part for Nokia Lumia 1020 Frame | eBay.

IMO, if you love the 1020 and plan on using it as your daily phone not just a camera, buy another 1020 either new or used on ebay with the factory screen.

I just don't think a real or quality replacement exists.
These replacement are crazy fragile and when they crack literally parts fall off of them.

The new replacement from ETradesupply broke and i'm over it, my wife seems fine using the 640, which is pretty much as good as the old 1020 other than the camera.

gordonfink

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
To be honest, I haven't had too much issue with 1020 screens from aftermarket suppliers. 1520's and 920's are whole other stories.

On ebay, they basically all come from a place in CA or a place in MO. It's my belief that these are drop-ship locations from Chinese suppliers that many different sellers offer.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
IMO, if you love the 1020 and plan on using it as your daily phone not just a camera, buy another 1020 either new or used on ebay with the factory screen.

I just don't think a real or quality replacement exists.
These replacement are crazy fragile and when they crack literally parts fall off of them.

The new replacement from ETradesupply broke and i'm over it, my wife seems fine using the 640, which is pretty much as good as the old 1020 other than the camera.

Thanks, I've looked at buying a whole 1020 as well but this seemed the cheaper option (and better as I hoped they would be brand new, quality screens) but it may not be worth the risk.

To be honest, I haven't had too much issue with 1020 screens from aftermarket suppliers. 1520's and 920's are whole other stories.

On ebay, they basically all come from a place in CA or a place in MO. It's my belief that these are drop-ship locations from Chinese suppliers that many different sellers offer.

Thanks. So you've had no problems at all with your replacement 1020 screens?

cenvin

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site
Most of the screen maybe come from one factory.....the differences are the price what they sold.so when you choose to buy it,what you should care is the cheaper price or customer service....The ETrade Supply has 180 Warranty Policy,it's very useful for buyers....:smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99