For anyone wondering if the 1020 is the best audio/video phne out there, feast your eyes!!

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site

I just had to post this video I recorded with my Lumia Camera on my lumia 1020. It was an outdoor festival called Life is Beautifu 2015l. Being that it was outdoors sometimes focus was an issue. That being said its an incredible video with aaaamazing sound. All of the other videos posted from this same event the sound is horrid. That includes iphone6plus,galaxy note 5, galaxy6, you name em, not even close, even with the 4k cant come close to touching my lumia 1020.wp_ss_20150930_0001.png If you youtube search Imagine Dragons Life is Beautiful 2015, my video is ranked second above the professional video to lol. its Mike Newport by the way. So for all the haters who dare to talk about lumia1020 being old, its cool with me cause my phone can record anything on the spot and crush any other mobile device out there.

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Hmm.... Wonder when MS continues its legacy
I really hope they drop an announcement at least of the 1020 successor, because the fact the the audio/video/pic , still cant be touched proves that they need to drop a successor with improved hardware , if they do , its gonna crush any other device/platform period!!

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the video. Shared it with @lumiavoices on twitter (one of the official Lumia accounts) was sure to hashtag #MikeNewport if it's a prob I'll remove the post. Sorry was too excited and forgot to ask first. (my bad)

Mike Newport

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the video. Shared it with @lumiavoices on twitter (one of the official Lumia accounts) was sure to hashtag #MikeNewport if it's a prob I'll remove the post. Sorry was too excited and forgot to ask first. (my bad)

No man, not a problem at all, I was so excited to show this video. It is rock solid proof how badass the 1020 still is, in fact thanks alot for the share feel free to share some more lol there are a few blrry spots because it was so dark in the Nevada desert, but the colors and sounds are second to none, I was amazed by the sound, it's almost CD quality sound on a mobile device, the producers of life is beautiful even asked me what device I had used they couldn't believe it was mobile let alone a 2 year old windows Lumia 1020!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon